Clothing brand Ninecolours has come up with an innovative way to get ethnic wear tailored to the needs of every individual customer. Their new service Youdesign was created to fill the gap between customer demands and ornate ethnic design. Realizing that customers were not completely satisfied with a standard fit with basic measurements only, they decided to create a service to create the exact dress their customer wants within a brief period. These dresses are subject to immediate alteration should the customer have any issue, keeping a stellar record till date.Youdesign comes with a Do It Yourself (DIY) option where one can design their outfit themselves. This is so that the customer may give the Youdesign team a brief idea of their desired dress without purely relying on references and descriptions. This includes Lehenga Cholis, Kurtis and Top-Bottom combinations, with multiple options in terms of fabric (Silk, Linen, Tulle, Georgette, Brocade etc.), embroidery (Zardosi, Resham threadwork, Sequins, Russell nets etc.) and colours. Most of their options are completely customizable, increasing the versatility of these products manifold.Youdesign is a very user-friendly platform that puts the least burden on the customer to ease them through the process. The six-step procedure is very straightforward and transparent:
- First the customer gets in contact with the Youdesign team through email, WhatsApp or submitting an online form.
- This is followed by discussion between the customer and the team, where the customer supplies all available information about the dress they want with descriptions, photos, videos, sketch etc.
- A stylist is then appointed to the customer, who tries to get more specifications for the product like embroidery, fabric, colours etc. This stylist also provides input and suggestions to the customer to improve the dress.
- Based on all the details they’ve acquired; the stylist proceeds to sketch the final look of the dress. The design if approved is sent to the production phase, else it is sent back to the drawing board to be improved.
- Once the design is approved, the stylist gives the customer a calculated price, describing all expense. Once payment is done, a team of highly skilled tailors, craftsman and artisans begin creating the dress over a period.
- The stylist keeps the customer informed about the progress of the production, right up until the final delivery. The product is then sent right to the customer’s doorstep.The most appealing part is that these elaborately designed dresses’ take around a period of 45 days from the initial point of contact to be delivered to the customer. The customer testimonials have been pouring in ever since the service was launched. From weddings to proms, Youdesign is making the dreams of many women come to life. You too can try out this service here