1) Outfit Ready: Check your Saree in Mirror. Is it pinned up correctly? Drape is falling well? Does that drape suits you? Drape may suit Sonam Kapoor but not your body type. Click some pictures and check what suits you best!!
2) Makeup Ready: You know well your best feature. Eyes, Lip, Hair etc. You got to highlight the same in your Selfie. Add some gloss or Red lipstick and be Pout Ready. For your eyes dash of Kohl will make lots of effect. Selfies are close up pictures. Make sure your problem areas are covered. Foundation and Concealers spread out evenly!!
3) Camera Ready: Its best to click picture with front camera as you can check angles .It should be lower in pixels.. Higher your camera resolution more bad the picture. As its close up you need soft picture rather than sharp. 2 to 3 MP is best. If your front camera has high MP then change the settings and make it to lower one.
4) Angle Ready: Click from lower and upper angle. Then from left and right. Also click picture side faced. Now check pictures and judge yourself which is best suited angle for you. Also you get Selfie sticks in Market. Selfie addicts will love it.
5) Photoshop: Instagram has great edits. It works for all. You can edit your picture out there.
Great Selfie comes with Practice. Click your Selfie and share it with us. Do let us know how tips helped you.